Ok so I don’t know exactly why but I am totally outraged by this Meghan Markle Prince Harry engagement! Maybe I’m a horrible person or maybe I am just too smart compared to most people in this world…and definitely waaaaay smarter than Harry!!! Unless he has some twisted secret that Meghan was able to accept w/c is why he feels they are a match!!!
1. Since time immemorial…or maybe since I 1st saw Meghan on Suits my reaction was like…she’s so ugly…fat, and cross-eyed (in fairness to her, it’s obvious she had this fixed now)…how can she have such a role acting like she’s hot or pretty & men are actually attracted to her? Especially Mike who looks way younger & cuter than she is!
2. Ok maybe I can’t think of anything else because #1 pretty much sums up how I felt about this actress & to find out she is dating Harry is a shock…but then again I recently saw a pic collage of Harry’s ex’s (or girls or older women he’s dated) & most are ugly as well…maybe I shouldn’t be shocked! (also looking at British taste…like Pippa is hot…where? Looks like an old ugly librarian to me!)
3. Ok maybe I thought the royal family is still too conventional to allow this but they did (or maybe they’re not too keen w/c is why they are getting married at the same place Camilla was…they are of the same status!)…sometimes it really annoys me that so many ‘impossible’ things are happening in this world, ok she is waaaay too old, in normal standards women at this age are waaaay beyond the biological clock, she is black (c’mon Meghan you should stop sharing stories that people assumed you were white or Caucasian, please look at the mirror…people will think you are Latino NEVER white…and when people find out one of your parents is black you will immediately be classified as black not white, but what actually amazes me is how naïve she acts…like all these anecdotal stories of superficial things when almost everybody else have been through waaaaay more adversities than having to choose a box to tick!!
4. All the lies are irritating me. From when you guys actually met. You already corrected the month on your Vanity Fair interview, moving it to July. Now in your engagement interview it becomes May. From Piers Morgan saying you practically dragged him to dinner after you guys met on the set of Suits around July telling him about men texting you every now & then since you are recently single & how you don’t want to talk about your time being a suitcase girl in Deal or No Deal. From leaving your husband for an athlete. From meeting Prince Harry on a blind date in May while you were still living w/ your chef boyfriend. From telling your friend “If he isn’t nice then don’t even bother” who wouldn’t want to meet Prince Harry??! Duh! Be real for once girl! From saying on national TV that you don’t know anything about Prince Harry or his family!!! Oh when will the lies end!!! I give up!!
5. I don’t know why but her sister who is disabled, whom she cut off since having MS doesn’t really bother the public. She herself saying Meghan is a social climber. So does one of her bestfriends from childhood. Sorry a lot of humanitarians are horrible people and her sister is right to say that charity should start at home.
6. Maybe it’s because I’m not thick-skinned. Yes because even though I try to convince myself there is no karma I am still afraid to be horrible. I am still afraid at what will happen if I do bad things…maybe why I’m not getting ahead in this world…while people like Meghan Markle get everything at the expense of everybody else!