Sunday 29 July 2012

So Sad for Robert…

I feel so so bad for Robert Pattinson after having read this article (http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2012/07/29/moving-truck-at-robert-pattinson-kristen-stewarts-home/).  It says he’s never been seen in public since.  Wow!  How hard is that???  Especially if you are that depressed, w/c I think he is (I’m not talking about clinical depression but the usual depression a normal human being would go through after this!).  Lucky for us ordinary human beings we can go out & let loose if we are burdened w/ something like this!  Wow! (quoting Liberty Ross).

I mean, I didn’t expect this relationship to last forever, they were so young!  But the conclusion was definitely a shock…kudos to Kristen…no other reality show could’ve done it better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment