Wednesday 5 November 2014

Carole & Aviva

Last night I saw an episode of The Real Housewives of NY & there was this rift between Carole Radziwill & Aviva Drescher.  I watched a couple of episodes before & they seemed to be nice people, real, w/o the drama, & seemed to be close to each other compared to the other housewives.  So last night I saw this episode where Aviva told Carole about her book deal.  Carole was so condescending telling Aviva she should have a ghostwriter & seemingly putting her down.  Aviva reacted classily asking if Carole had a ghostwriter when she did her book to w/c Carole took huge offense to.
On separate occasions:
Carole:
Talked to other housewives saying Aviva is accusing her of having a ghostwriter for her book.  One of them was “talentless” Heather Thomson (I’m saying this because this is how she portrayed herself when she tried to handle the campaign for Sonja’s toaster, w/c Sonja, thankfully, saved herself) who, as expected, poured more fuel unto the fire (just her personality).
Aviva:
Talked to Ramona & told her about what actually happened (the real story) between her & Carole.  Aviva also revealed that Carole shopped her book before in Aviva’s publishing company & it was declined as it had to be overhauled 99% & that there is this person (that she identified) who was the ghostwriter for the actual book published.
Afterwards at Aviva’s Housewarming Party:
Carole confronted Aviva saying she’s spreading lies that she has a ghostwriter on her book (w/c I truly believe now).  Of course Aviva remained classy (seemed she really is, unlike Carole, w/ her insecurities & all).
My Conclusion:
I thought both Aviva & Carole are classy women, now I know I’m wrong 50%.  It just feels bad that someone extremely close to the Kennedy’s is like this in real life.  Seems to show the Kennedy’s are the same L
Anyway, looking at the show now, I now know why (I used to think) “boring” Carole is still there & Aviva was fired ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment