Thursday, 6 November 2014

Philippine Fail Blog


Omg I don’t believe this, the Philippine Fail blog has shut down!!!

 

http://philippinefailblog.com/

To explain what this blog is, for those who don’t know, basically it’s a “therapy” blog for people who are frustrated w/ how Filipinos are.  Most of the readers & writers (since you can submit articles) are foreigners.  It’s an honest blog about the wrong behavior of Filipinos & Philippine society.  It’s a coping mechanism for a lot of it’s readers (so we don’t have to lose our temper living in the Philippines everyday).  So it is a HUGE LOSS for all it’s readers (at least that’s my opinion, like something died today :s). 
 
I am hoping one of it’s active readers will open a new & similar site.  I am hoping that FiloFail can at least open the blog so we can still enjoy the articles (w/c were submitted by the readers as well).  It’s a very sad day today.  I for one was helped a lot since I discovered this blog.  It helped in everyday anger management & road rage (driving around the Philippines).  Sad sad day L
 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know this happened just months ago. I'm new to his blog and it's very active

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's down, now.
    If it's permanent, then so be it. Time to move on...

    ReplyDelete