Wednesday 28 November 2012

What If's

5 What If's:

1.  What If I ended up marrying my 2nd bf?

2.  What If I ended up taking Accountancy?

3.  What If I had gotten pregnant in college?

4.  What If I had met a friend's uncle 1st?

5.  What If I never went to the derma?

Ok so thinking of 5 What If's these are the 5 that came to my mind, now the rest of the article...

What If I ended up marrying my 2nd bf?

Ok I was young then & all I wanted was love.  For some reason I was not satisfied.  I can clearly enumate then the 3 reasons why I got turned off & decided he is not the one.  Now I can barely even remember.  Ok he has his bad traits.  He was too physically or sexually agressive.  I don't know what the right term is but he was going too far too fast.  I was still trying to act like I was a virgin.  'Coz he was the type of guy who would want a virgin, at least that's his image.  I don't really know what went wrong.  Things happened so fast.  Sinagot ko sya agad...w/c I do naman w/ all of my bf's.  But I guess we really didn't know each other very well & wanted the complete opposite of who we really were at that time.  He wanted a naive, innocent, mayumi, simple, submissive, & conservative girl w/c I am totally not.  And I didn't know what I wanted.  All I wanted was to get over my ex.  Things immediately began to go sour from the start.  I hated that he wanted to balance his time between me & his friends.  I wanted us to be together ALL THE TIME.  I saw the bad boy side of him when he was pressuring me in doing more than I wanted to physically/sexually.  I can't remember what else I didn't like but I ended up resolving he is not the one...but that I'm not breaking up w/ him because I don't want to see myself crawling back to my ex who has physically assaulted me :s  So I stayed w/o any emotion till he grew tired & grew out of love.  Now why was I looking back now?  Because for society he is the perfect man.  Good looks, successful career, stable financially.  If I had met him now would I have held on?  If I was looking for a husband not just someone to fall in love with would I have held on?  I don't know honestly...

What If I ended up taking Accountancy?

Ok I did not take up accountancy but have been in that field all throughout my life.  Ok I should be honest, I probably am missing out on a LOT of job opportunities, maybe, because I am not an accounting graduate although I have been successful on this field.  Would I have been in a higher position now had I taken up Accountancy?  Probably not.

What If I had gotten pregnant in college?

Ok what if my perv 1st bf had gotten me pregnant in college?  What would my life be right now?  Ok it's icky to imagine having a child w/ him but am I really better off now childless still at 32? 

What If I had met a friend's uncle 1st?

Ok so I have this friend who was so keen on introducing me to her uncle.  She's one hell of a pretty & rich girl & her uncle is already pretty stable.  Because of my so-called RULES I didn't want to meet him on my own or even give out my #.  And now he's met someone & has proposed, all in a couple of months!  I should've been that girl!

What If I never went to the derma?

Ok then I wouldn't have all these scars on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment