Monday 14 January 2013

I Give Up!

It's been awhile since I last posted.  I just feel so down today.  You see I have this staff na super sakit sa ulo.  I think it's not just a simple attitude problem.  I think she is mentally ill, or psychologically ill (baka mas less grave yon hehe).  I have already given up on her.  Actually ok naman sya sa work nya, at bakit naman hindi eh napakamechanical lang naman, I mean, hello?  What do you expect?  Pero sakit sa ulo talaga, the problem is one of her teammates resigned & she's the best person to take over, now our contact from abroad is pressuring me to PROMOTE her duh?!  I know I'm not this type of person, usually kaya kong sakyan lahat pero parang I would rather RESIGN than PROMOTE HER!  This is making me insane right now, really, I just wanna give up everything, my career, at least that's how I feel at this moment!  Sana nga my bf goes abroad & is able to bring me, I think I would give up my entire career here or it's just what I would WANT to do...haaay I just feel like I'm more responsible than that.  Sana sya na lang ang magresign please please please.  All I can really do is pray & BLOG to vent out....haaaaay!  Ewan ko ba bat may mga taong sobrang pasaway na they feel proud na they are pasaway & immature.  Bakit ba hindi pa sila magsipag-resign hindi ba mas maliwanag pa sa sikat ng araw na wala silang kinabukasan hangga't d sila nagbabago?  Mga tanga...haaaaay....

No comments:

Post a Comment