Wednesday 26 September 2012

Erap has Sense...



I'm liking Erap's statements more & more.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/274258/estrada-to-trillanes-youre-ungrateful-crazy

It seems like there's more sense to this man than I thought.  In the past I have read statements from him commenting that GMA should be allowed to seek medical assistance abroad since he was allowed to do the same.  I have also read articles wherein he has forgiven Chavit, etc..  I don't know if he's paying the Inquirer big-time to release all these positive statements about him but it seems to show that he is a good man(?)  I remember in the last presidential elections that I learned that one of my friends actually voted for him (a friend, not the company security guard, not the katulongs).  This friend has met Erap personally.  She is from a political family & was on Erap's party.  She said she voted for Erap because she can sincerely see that he is a good man.  And that she did not vote for Binay as VP even when they are in the same party.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment