Tuesday 16 October 2012

Brad Pitt's Mom Loves Jen!

Ok it's been awhile since I last posted.  I guess coz I've been surprisingly happy lately I didn't want to rant hehehe...anyway there's this news I just read & I'm wondering if it's true...http://perezhilton.com/2012-10-15-jennifer-aniston-jane-pitt-justin-theroux-wedding-invite-brad-pitt-unwelcome-same-sex-marriage/



I can't find any other credible media outlet online that reported it.  Probably just Yahoo Canada but they quoted it as something coming from the UK Sun...

Anyway if this is true then wouldn't it be nice.  I don't know Jen personally but she seems to be the kind of gal a mother-in-law would love...even up to this day.  I don't see myself as that type of girl although I LOOK like one.  I've never been the type na 'machika' or 'maeffort makisama.'  Deadma lang ako and I don't like doing things w/o a clear purpose hehehe...that is why I'm surprised it seems that my bf's mom likes me.  The last time we talked she gave me advise about coping w/ my bf's constant 'business' (as I've mentioned before he is an MD).  She said she was like me before always getting disappointed pag d natutuloy ang lakad or laging late ang bf ko but she got used to it.  She said if I want our relationship to last I should try to understand his situation more, galeng diba?  Wala lang :P

No comments:

Post a Comment