Thursday 18 October 2012

Tumblr Challenge 1: 5 Songs on Ipod

  • Put your ipod on shuffle and write something about the first five songs that play.

  • Ok so here's my Tumblr Challenge #1.  Since I don't have my ipod w/ me right now but I still feel like writing I will just try to remember the 1st 5 songs on the latest playlist I created...



    1.  Payphone by Jayesslee

    Yes I'm not so into the Maroon 5 original but when I heard this wow...they are also cute on the video (not sure if there are many...I only saw one).  It's through this song that I discovered this duo. 

    2.  Brighter than the Sun by Colbie Caillat

    This is a good song after the Payphone acoustic version.

    3.  Brighter than the Sun by Katharine Mcphee (Smash)

    Ok I must admit it was through this song that I learned about Colbie's song in the 1st place.  I saw this video as commercial for Smash & I loved it. 

    4.  Starships by Mike Tompkins & Pitch Perfect Cast

    Ok I'm not sure if this is really the next song on my playlist but it seems to be.  I learned about this version by watching one Hollywood Showbiz News show (forgot w/c one).  And I must admit I learned to love Mike Tompkins' songs thereafter.

    5.  We Are Young by Fun

    Ok I also learned about the title of this song while surfing in relation to above about Mike Tompkins.  He has his own version w/c I also have on my playlist.  But I think Fun's version is the next song on mine.  I have heard the song before but it was only recently that I learned what the title is.  The song makes me really happy because of the tune though the lyrics are somewhat negative.

    Ok challenge 1 completed!  Kinda... :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment