Thursday 4 October 2012

Nicole Scherzinger...I hope I spelled that right...

Check out this article w/c I think is already so passe...


http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nicole-scherzinger-i-sang-95-percent-of-pussycat-dolls-songs-on-my-own-2012410

Ok this is no surprise, we know the others are just back up singers, or just dancers even.  But here's more:

"I hope I don't get in trouble for the stuff that I say," Scherzinger says, "but I'll never forget I finished the album, PCD, and Ron and I brought the girls into the studio and we played it for them. It was the first time they'd ever heard the music."
"Do you understand what I'm saying? We played the album for the Pussycat Dolls," she says. "It was the first time they'd ever heard the songs."

I don't think Nicole is gonna get into any trouble because she just said what the whole world already knows...and she said it a decade after the fact...now another PCD girl might react just because she has no career anymore & wants to get some fame of her own...But what Nicole said was also surprising, it's like, she recorded the entire album herself & then after, it was played for the rest of the dolls hahaha.  Glad she didn't complain before...well, she got all the attention & carried the PCD name on her own anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment